lounge, dining room, movie theater, tattoo parlor, nursery, kennel, and oh yeah… a photo studio. Since December 2010, we’ve really been enjoying its use as a venue for hosting photo workshops. And erase thoughts of classrooms and verbose instruction. We’ve got live models, hands-on exercises, technical and artistic instruction, catered food, and fancy drinks.
Who are they geared for you ask? Well, if you nod your head or exclaim ‘yes!’ to at least two of the below, you should join us.
- You have a good eye, but are wrestling with your digital camera.
- You have good gear, but an eye that needs some training.
- All of your winter shots seem to feature blue-tinted snow.
- Your iPhone photos look like you shot them with an Android phone
- Blurry photos of your kids and pets with red-eyes are the norm.
- All the buttons on the back of your camera remain a mystery to you.
- You are regularly asking someone ‘how did you take that photo?!’
- You want to spend more quality time with your favorite photographer.
- Santa gave you the camera on your wish-list, but forgot to show you how to use it.
- You are insanely jealous of your friends’ Instagram photos.